Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
DAZED AND CONFUSED
I’m in a little bit of a quandary right now. I have so many subjects bouncing around in my melon that I think I have Blogger block.

That’s one thing I will say for the present administration and all the other groups trying to force their vision on everyone else in the world, they sure do give me what we used to call in the military a rich target environment. Of course in the Air Force we were usually in a club somewhere checking out the ladies, but enough of reliving old workouts.

The quandary, what to blog about?

I could talk about the Gump stating that the biggest challenge of his job is tying Sadam Husain with the 9/11 attacks. He said that in his interview with Katy on her new show.

How about the scientists flocking to test (and disprove) Sean McCarthy’s claim of discovering a way to generate a clean free form of energy using magnetic fields.

One that I would like to attend (strictly as a reporter) is the World Strip Poker Championship at the Cafe Royal in London.

I could talk about a new study that has determined that the human brain does not contain a single “God Spot” responsible for mystical and religious experiences.

I have to start submitting grant applications for studies.

Then again I could give my opinion of the fact that the IRS is hiring collection agencies to collect back taxes under $25,000.00 even though it will cost more than if they used their own agents who The Congress will not allow them to hire.

How about the huge recession that is going to hit the country in the next few months.

Remember the Swift Boat Veterans? Well, they now call themselves Veterans for Truth, and have been attacking U.S. Rep. John Murtha for criticizing the war in Iraq.

Pat Robertson has had a new revelation, He is a convert to global warming after this summer’s heat wave.

The story that worries me the most is the fact that the life in the oceans is devolving into a state that was dominant millions of years ago. That is unless you believe in intelligent design.

The one that I suppose I should get to work on is the predictions I have been reading that Nuclear war and the end of the world will commence on September 12th 2006.

Times a wastin.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 6:43 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    Damn... better live it up while I can!

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    fuck and i just blew all my money on rent and utilities...should have spent it on reefer and booze...if the worlds coming to an end..im getting drunk again...kinda makes me glad im fat..it will take me longer to starve to death...

     
  • At 5:19 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    oh man...just finished watching 2 movies back to back...
    crash was fanfuckingtastic..really a great movie..and deserved it's oscar..cheadle and dillon and that terrence guy all 3 should have gotten oscars....was so good..
    and basic..was terrific...there were so many twists and turns ..man..i didn't see that ending coming...i thought..damn..travolta was a bad dude...good night in movies.beat the football games all to hell and back..