Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
INSECT INSURECTION
I was reading Pravda online the other day (I don't read deep but I do read wide) and came across a little story that seems to be a sign of things to come

There was a terrible explosion in an apartment complex in the city of Lvov a few nights ago. The windoes and doors were blown out and even one wall collasped and much of the personnel property was distroyed. I addition the senior resident is in serious condition with burns over 40% of her body.

The woman was spraying a rather potent pesticide in the apartments to kill an infestation when she lit a candle to reach into a darkened area. The pesticide ignitedd and caused all the damage listed above. That's the offical story anyway. The thing I found curious was that none of the insects were killed by the poison or explosion.

Yup, the Cockroaches escaped unharmed.
I have been waiting for signs that the army of Cockroaches are starting to make their move. I wonder if they are under control or freelancing though.

Hmm, I think I hear something in the walls...
 
posted by Nit Wit at 1:26 AM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    Talk about being indestructible.

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Reminds me of the movie Damnation Alley where fleash-eating cockroaches are one of the few things that survived the end of the world!

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger the rube

    i think the cockroaches are shit scared of dale gribble. as long as dale's on the case, we're safe.

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    ahhh ....babs roaches travel far and wide...they are on a mission...start shit..then finish it...

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    That's what happens when someone tries to destroy my cockroaches!

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    ok...where the fug are you? did you get your package???

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Guest pussy was getting ready to take a swing at me. She already bit me before I took the picture.

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    where are you? did you get the package..fuck

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    I think I can comment on your blog now!
    I didn't tag anyone for the 6 wicked or weird things about them, but I think I should tag you because you haven't posted... muwhahahahaha

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    hmmmmmmm.... no 6 things yet... do I need to send my cockroaches after you?

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    *tap...tap*

    is this blog working?