Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
PRESS GANGED!
I've been shanghaied into serving Queen Little Bit for the day.
Daughter number two (we'll call her Airhead) had the duty but forgot she had to work at the same time as her sister (no nickname yet). All 4 of my kids work at the same red meat engorgement facility.
When asked why it's the only place I go out to eat. I explain that if the place goes
out of business I'll suddenly have a whole bunch of dependants that I can't claim.
Besides I like their Cow fillets.
My homework is going to be late as Queen Little Bit can be a demanding if lovable monarch.



 
posted by Nit Wit at 1:25 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    oh............my..........
    goddess.....
    she's beautiful...how old is she now?...and her priness name?....i see a care package coming from texas for her...something with west,texas on it...ha..or maybe just something frilly and lacy....sneak her a kiss for me...

    it's sooo raining here...thunderstorms..tornado's
    severe thunderstorm warnings..up to 60 mile an hour winds with some hail...glad im off today...

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Nit Wit

    Her name is Natalie and she's 7 months old, and she has two teeth. In a few years I may be as mature as her.
    Its raining here too, and cold. No tornadoes though. I need a nap. The Boss is two hours late. Finally she's home. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    she's gorgeous!

    i'm green with envy and it's not even st patrick's day.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Kalibitch

    Mr Wit!!! She's absolutely freaking PRECIOUS!
    ooooohhhhhh.... i wanna hug her... and i am so not a baby person. but she's so CUTE!!

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Big Pissy

    Oooooooohhhhhh.....Natalie is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Nit Wit

    All babies are until they cry but Queen Little Bit is above that, at least when Grandpa has her. I know I'm her favorite because when she was born I came to see her right after work and the minute I started holding her she took her first dump.
    She really is a great judge of character.