Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Friday, October 17, 2008
GOTTA STOP DOING THAT
I stole this HERE.
Or maybe it was HERE.
Well, I'm almost sure it wasn't HERE.
And I would never take anything from HERE.
If I go back HERE I might get disappeared.
If I go HERE I may never come back.
All right try this one HERE.


I just read an article on the dangers of heavy drinking....

Scared the shit out of me.

So that's it!

After today,

no more reading!!
 
posted by Nit Wit at 9:02 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    you got it from the last one...but i almost stopped altogher at the george carlin one...sigh*I miss ole george...
    how ya feeling?....hows the grandbaby?....we have the cutest little winter outfits for baby's....what will her size be at xmas..don't guess, ask mrs nitwit.

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Liquid

    Geeze, now I need a stiff one. Um, drink, that is!

    :)-

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger L.P.

    i need to contact you the next time i can't think of anything to post and let you steal something for me. :D ~tackling you for a hug~

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger BBC

    Ha ha ha. I'll drink to that, but I'll drink to about anything. It's about the only way outside of camping to retain some sanity.

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger MarmiteToasty

    I popped over from yellowdog granny via intense guys blob, and Ive just scrolled back and read and read your blob and laffed and laffed :)

    fanks a bunch lol

    x