Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
I THOUGHT IT WAS FOX NEWS
I got this here


This is kinda sick but it's like a train wreck. You don't want to look but you can't help it.


Besides, it’s funny as hell.











Gunman Kills 15 Potential Voters In Crucial Swing State
 
posted by Nit Wit at 7:58 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Josh

    "I'm sure McCain has his fingers crossed."

    LOL

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger billy pilgrim

    beauty

    it may not be too far from the truth.

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    I giggled all the way thru it and then laughed my ass off at the the messages at the bottom going by...oh man...people are so funny...
    now keep em coming..