Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Blogs.
I had a great rest on Sunday and woke up in the evening with energy but a lot of pain in the place down south where I store my brains. Later after eating a good meal I managed to discover the hard way that I had something that there was no possible way I was going to keep it from its getting infected. So wake up The Boss (She had just gone to sleep.)
After being in the ER less than an hour I found out that I had
1. Uncovered a very large Abbess just pretending to be diaper rash.
2. Was going back into the hospital, because it was going to have to be treated by a Surgeon and his wonderful wound clinic.
The Boss gave no argument after seeing the size.
I now have a vacuum pump hooked up to a place that I wont describe and The Boss who now has described the thing to everyone as she helped the nice wound ladies install the fancy rig I’m wearing and believes me now about having a high tolerance for pain.
Tomorrow The Wound Women are back for maintience and we are stuck waiting for approval from insurance to go home using a portable system. Right now it’s cheaper with my insurance just to keep me in the Hospital.

Sorry I didn’t get the word out sooner.

Got online finally with a Free 10 hour a month account.

Good news: My white count is still going down.
My liver and blood numbers are getting a little better every day.
I am going to post this and get some good IV drugs to kill my pain for awhile and let me sleep right through till breakfast.
Have fun I will try to read some Blogs tomorrow
 
posted by Nit Wit at 1:52 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    Best wishes for a speedy recovery and good drugs!!!!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    will rush right out of here and light a candle for you..feel better my friend...

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger Nit Wit

    I had a little juice last night in my IV that worked so good I took it again before they ripped my vacumn pump out and replaced it. I found out later it was something stronger than Morphine.
    I gotta get the name the next time I see a nurse. The place has been a little busey tonight. At 4:oo PM the place was clearing out but after that we had a little snow and as always happens in this part of Ohio people start doing stupid things, plus being the crossing point of 2 of the most traveled interstates. 1" of snow equals a 10 car pileup. Most of the weather is going to miss us but it is going to get cold. Thanks for the kind comments. Did someone Bomb Blogster? :D

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Yeah, I thinked the bombed Blogster!