Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
There's No Crying In Congress.
Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.
Robert A. Heinlein

Oh, you should be ready to pay the piper though.
Lots of People.

Eight term Congressman Randy “DUKE” Cunningham who has based a lot of his fame on being a hot shot Vietnam War fighter jock has pleaded guilty to graft.
Just a little thing, $2.4 million in bribes from mostly defense contractors in exchange for government business favors.
I noticed that in all the stories I have seen they haven’t listed the companies that were involved.
Not much of a surprise that a lot of the equipment our troops get is junk that gets them killed or they just don’t have it because the companies over bid their ability to fill the contracts.
So the “Duke” is crying on international TV because he got caught and looses his toys and might have to spend 10 years in jail.
The thing is, this is only the beginning. Lots more to come from all points of the House, Senate and Administration.

Still waiting for Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell to explain the chunk of marble falling off the Supreme Court building. I bet it is brilliant!

I’m still in the Hospital, but hoping to get to go home this afternoon. I am getting a little better every day. :):):):)
 
posted by Nit Wit at 2:40 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    i laughed my ass off when i saw that schmuck crying...booo fucking hooo...

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    hope you are feeling better..have lit so many candles the church glows at night...love you jac

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Nit Wit

    I saw the light from my hospital window Jackiesue and everyone else.
    I got home about an hour ago and should be able to stay now.

     
  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger soonerfan78

    Truly glad you are home, the candle glow from West lit up my south windows at dark up here in okie land...hope you are well freind;)

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    What your home now...I'm a blog too late...Okay, let me read the current one!