Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Friday, November 25, 2005
Turkey Time!
A conclusion is the part where you got tired of thinking.
Unknown

Well, I can rest easy again this year. The poor dumb Turkeys who worked so hard to become the First Turkeys of the united states and maybe have a shot at being eaten by GWB did it all for nothing again. Well, not nothing. They did provide another nifty photo opp. Same old thing Bush won’t pardon a lot of people who at least seem to disserve it but Turkeys are more important.

I then got to thinking about it. I found out that this year the birds if they could talk would be saying “I’m going to Disney World!”

I have never been there.
My kids have never been there.
My grandkids are still waiting to go.
If I won the lottery today I might go if there was anything left after paying bills and providing for my relatives.
Gee who knew? All I had to do was be a big enough Turkey to get George W. Bush’s attention and I could go for free!
 
posted by Nit Wit at 2:43 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments: