Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
HOME AGAIN, HOME AGAIN, HOME FROM THE HILLS
Let us now set forth one of the fundamental truths about marriage: the wife is in charge.
Bill Cosby


Now you know why I call her The Boss.
On Monday she had a stress test in the morning and her EKG came back abnormal, so they did a Heart Catheterization in the afternoon. The good news is her arteries are clean as a whistle.
Which begs the question, what caused her problem?
She came home Monday evening and is resting. The Doctors are treating her for angina which tells me that they don’t have a clue. She will rest a few days and then back to the prison to scare all the murderers, rapists and drug dealers. I’m going to have my hands full trying to keep her from working too much. Thanks to budget cuts designed by the politicos to make private prisons more attractive there are lots of overtime shifts to work.

She seems to be doing OK now and thanks for all the support to everyone.
Its way past my bedtime so I better quit and get my beauty sleep. Night all!
 
posted by Nit Wit at 10:15 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    the Goddess is most pleased...

    i will keep her on my prayer list..as i do with you and the brood...get some sleep...some one needs to remind her of the fact that she cant take good care of her family if she cant take good care of herself...

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Thanks for the update. Hmmm... clueless doctors...
    I hope all will be well with The Boss.
    Rest up sleeping beauty!!

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    *replaces voices in Nitwit's head with some Skynyrd*

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Scottish Toodler

    She has heart trouble and she works in a prison? For real? That must be a high stress, low reward job and I think it must produce some sort of physical symptons. I will send some good vibes your way.