Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Friday, June 16, 2006
Tagged Again!
Leo tagged me but I like Superwoman’s questions too so I am doing both hers and Leo’s.
Get out the eye drops it’s a long one.


What curse word do you use the most?
Beats the shit outa me
Do you own an iPod?
Nope.
Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most?
I don’t use MySpace I don’t want the molesters to find me.
What time is your alarm clock set for?
6:30 PM.
What color is your room?
Blue.
Flip flops or sneakers?
Sneakers or slip on deck shoes.
Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
I like to take them, less chance of breaking the camera.
What was the last movie you watched?
The Pink Panther. Funny as hell.
Do any of your friends have children?
All my friends are children.
Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Only when I’m working.
Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Nope. Up until last October I rarely even took aspirin, now I take 9 pills a day should have never gotten that checkup.
What CD is currently in your CD player?
Beats the shit outa me. I’ll have to ask my so as he stole it a long time ago.
Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate, but I drink milk of one type or another with every meal.
Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Nope. I hate that, now I don’t have anything to gossip about.
Have you ever given someone a hickey?
Yup. A long time ago and far, far away.
Who was the last person to call you?
The Boss 5 minutes after driving off to go to Bingo tonight.
Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
They better be or I’m not being weird enough.
Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Popeye sometimes, but mostly The Three Stooges.
How many siblings do you have?
One older brother, two younger brother’s one younger half brother, two younger stepbrothers. No sisters of any type. Mom was a little out numbered.
Are you shy around the opposite sex?
Tee hee! Of course.
What movie do you know every line to?
Rear Window, Silver Bullet, Rio Bravo, Any Harry Potter movie. Some because I love them some because I watched them every day while taking care of the kids and grandkids. I’ll let you guess which are which and not mention the other 20 or so.
Do you own any band t-shirts?
Nope.
What is your favorite salad dressing?
Honey French, but I like any crème dressings. I can’t stand Oil and Vinegar.
Do you read for fun?
Can you read for any other reason?
Do you cry a lot?
Nope.
Who was the last person to text message you?
My son from his bedroom about 2 years ago. That’s when I uninstalled all the IM software on my computers. They also don’t know I can get text on my phone. I told them if they wanted to talk to me send an E-mail and I’d get back to them.
Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
4 desktops and a laptop. Plus a bunch of old systems as emergency backup.
Are you currently wanting any piercing or tattoo?
Only the tattoo on that babe in the picture on that website. I want to get a closer look at it.
What is the weather like?
Warm and dark with a chance of light towards morning.
Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
No, I would like to see her face. (Note: see other tattoo question.)
Is sex before marriage wrong?
Only if you do it alone.
When was the last time you slept on the floor?
When I missed the bed.
How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
2 or 3. I once went 7 days without sleep. The little green men showed up the last day to sing me asleep.
Are you in love or lust?
Both actually.
Are your days full and fast-paced?
God I hope not. I like to savor the moment until I’m bored to tears. (Which I rarely shed.)
Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
Only when I have too many on the front of my package.
How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
One year older. 51 on February 5th.
Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
I hate it when it’s right.
Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Nope, Kings Island Cedar Point and many trips to Bush Gardens, The Old Country when I was stationed in Virginia.
Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
Opposite, they seem to fit better.
Do you like cottage cheese?
Love it!
Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
Left side, right side, never tummy or back.
Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
Yup.
Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Nope I like my space.
What song did you last sing out loud?
Happy Birthday.
What is your favorite TV show?
The Daily Show or almost any standup comedy show.
Which celebrity, dead or alive, would like to have lunch with?
George Carlin, but I would prefer to do it while he’s still alive.
Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
When I ate Chocolate Covered Caterpillars.
What one thing do you wish you had?
Unlimited wishes.
Favorite lyrics?
Cats Cradle by Harry Chapin.





If I were a month, I would be: A long one.
If I were a day of the week, I would be: Monday, that’s just the way I am.
If I were a time of day, I would be: First thing in the morning at 7 PM.
If I were a sea animal, I would be: a Dolphin
If I were a direction, I would be: Up.
If I were a sin, I would be: Sloth
If I were a historical figure I would be: Alexander the Obscure.
If I were a planet, I would be: Uranus
If I were a liquid, I would be: Wet
If I were a stone, I would be: Hard all the time.
If I were a tree, I would be: A Sycamore.
If I were a bird, I would be: A turkey.
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: Snap Dragon
If I was a kind of weather, I would be: Balmy
If I were a mythical creature, I would be: a Harpy
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: a Mandolin
If I were an animal, I would be: I am an animal
If I were a color, I would be: blue
If I were an emotion, I would be: boredom
If I were a vegetable, I would be: Nonresponsive
If I were a sound, I would be: A fart
If I were an element, I would be: Copper
If I were a song, I would be: The Wizard by Black Sabbath.
If I were a movie, I would be: Rear Window
If I were a book, I would be written by: Dean Koontz
If I were a food, I would be: Cumquat
If I were a place, I would be: A monument to futility
If I were a taste, I would be: sour
If I were a scent, I would be: See sound above.
If I were a religion, I would be: Funny
If I were a word, I would be: shit
If I were a body part, I would be: an Ass
If I were a facial expression, I would be: Puzzlement.
If I were a subject in school, I would be: Sex Education
If I were a cartoon character, I would be: The Coyote
If I were a shape, I would be: Trapezoid
If I were a number, I would be: 20556
If I were a piece of jewelry, I would be: A nipple ring.
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: a Lazy Boy recliner.
If I were a car, I would be: Broken down
If I were an item of clothing, I would be: revealing

I now tag anyone who wants to be tagged Most of the people I read have been tagged already.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 1:47 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments: