Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Sunday, June 18, 2006
In The Begining
One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.
Robert A. Heinlein



I still can't decide who is right.
Or I should say who is the most wrong.

Choose your poison.
Is this the truth?


Or this?


Or maybe this?



There are other stories about the begining but I'm too lazy to find pictures to depict them.
You decide what is true.
After all, I'm not The Decider.

Still doing lazy posts. Have to end my 2 week vacation tonight so I'm saving my energy for my slave drivers.
Happy PaPa's Day!
 
posted by Nit Wit at 8:01 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    i think it was the one behind door number 3....
    i miss my daddy..



    happy papap's day to you..

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    It's the Flying Spaghetti Monster. He created us all and meatballs too.

    Happy Father's Day!!!