Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Leadership
I was going to do a long post about some of the so called leaders of the religious right over the last 15 years or so, but I got sidetracked by my complete suprise when I checked out quotes over the years by all these good men.
I got stuck on Pat Robertson but there are a few more who I am suprised can stay in business after saying the things that they do. Now you should understand that it is a business to them and not being in the public eye is death.
Check out the statements of just one of the Godly leadership.
http://www.positiveatheism.org/hist/quotes/revpat.htm

Sorry, I can't get the link to work.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 8:43 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    I'm too ascared too go to the link. Will you throw the eggs, please?
    Hmmm... what Skynyrd song for you?? How about "That Smell"?? That song will drive ya nuts after awhile... muahhahahahaha

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    I have some chicken that needs to be cooked before it goes bad. I can't decide if I should fry it or grill it. And what does bad chicken do, run around like little heathen chickens practicing graffiti in the streets or what? I think I'll fry that chicken.

    Happy OTT!

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    babs is much better now..we had to lasso her with a silken rope and sedate her but matt and antonio were up for the job and she is sleeping soundly now...

    that place is scary..i got creeped out, but i read enought that i know he needs to be put down like some rabid skunk..

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    *Slays Blogger for erasing my last comment*
    It's okay if you don't want to lick your screen. I'm not sure you would want your sons walking in on you doing that anyway.
    Wow, you do understand what happens when I marshamallow.

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Scottish Toodler

    Great link! Thanks for pointing it out. I used to have a poster of Robertson, the Pope and someone else, I can't remember, this was 25 years ago, but it said "If God is so great how come he has spokesman like these." Actually it was in Spanish so it was "Si Dios estan grande, porque tiene vocas... ah hell, I don't remember. But I was young and I loved it when someone would come to my apartment and it would shock them...I AM EVERYTHING Robertson and his people fear: woman, witch, liberated, etc...

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Looking for information and found it at this great site...
    » »