Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
HOW I SPEND MY TIIME

My evil genius Procrastination has whispered me to tarry 'til a more convenient season.
Mary Todd Lincoln

Yea that’s all that is going on around here.

After I work tonight I will be off for 10 days.

I should be able to find time to post something interesting.

Until then, check this site out.


http://dodigg.com
 
posted by Nit Wit at 8:40 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    WHAT?.....THAT'S IT?....CLICK HERE?...I DON'T WANT NO STINKING JACKIE CHAN..I WANT NITTY...FUCK.! sigh.......

     
  • At 1:52 AM, Blogger Unknown

    10 whole days, what ever will you do with yourself?

     
  • At 2:20 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    Holy diet cherry coke, you posted!
    I'm with JS though. Where's Nit? Miss ya!

    Oh and Junebugg probably shouldn't ask that question...

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    now that’s a bloody fob off if ever I read one...I ain’t clicking it dude!

    ;)

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    the masses have spoken...
    POST SUMPIN'

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger the rube

    10 days, piece of cake.

    don't do any work unless the missus is home to take note. otherwise watch tv, bike ride and good off.

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger Scottish Toodler

    If it's as feckin cold where you are as it is here (seven degrees) then I agree with MS Lincoln. I have missed you Nit Wit!!!