Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Sunday, December 24, 2006
TAGGED FOR THE HOLIDAYS
List 3 things that I would love to get for Christmas.
Thanks Babs.
I guess like a letter to Santa.
Then I list 3 things that I definitely do not want to get for Christmas.
That’s the thing I always wish I had told my family but never do.
Then tag 5 people with the same ugly task. That really shows my Christmas spirit I guess.
OK here goes…

Things I want…
1. World Peace?
Nah that would make it too boring.
How about being able to send my friend Jackiesue the best computer money can buy and unlimited broadband so we never have to be deprived of her wisdom.

2. Great health and good luck?
Nah what would I write about and use as an excuse for my failings.
As the Chinese curse says. “May I live in interesting times.”

3. Unlimited wealth?
Nah I would never know who was there for the money and who was there for me.
Just keep me stupid enough to be happy with what I have.

How about that, I did the want and don’t want in the same list.

Tags: Anyone who wants to take a shot at this because I love a surprise and don’t have 5 friends I would inflect this on.

Have a hoppy Christmas, I know I will.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 11:42 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments: