Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
ALMOST AS GOOD AS CABLE
If you have a high speed connection I think you might like this.
Download the player and start checking out the channels. They even have Comedy Central where I get all my news.
TVU
 
posted by Nit Wit at 8:34 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Nit Wit

    Now my sexy geafic is back.
    I was waiting for a ransom demand but I guess shejut went off on a fing.
    I hope that she doesn't start to swell.
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Kalibitch

    another post.
    i'm awed and amazed and ever so grateful. i'm not sure if girl cootie kisses are allowed twice in one day. oh well.. ~smooch~

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Woozie

    I have cable.

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    i down loaded it and got to watch and listen to some african singers and dancers..i love african music...don't ask me why...just do..
    wow..just like the good ole days...3 posts in one day...