Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
STRANGE UNIVERSE
It's a sick world and I'm a happy guy
Some stand up comic.


I should have stopped hitting the Stumbleupon button when I reached the end of the internet.

BEYOND THE END OF THE INTERNET

I know my homework is late.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 4:32 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 5:03 AM, Blogger Kalibitch

    1. OMG! you have another post up! ~pouncing on you for a hug~
    2. i haven't had any coffee yet and that was just cruel (wicked man)
    3. you have managed to located something more horrifying than being rick-rolled.
    yeah - i'd say that was the end of the internet. after that you just kinda wanna,,, jump.

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    3 new posts...holy shit!..isn't that one of the signs of the universe coming to an end?....i loved this..what hair styles..i kept watching the baby as i knew he was going to strart doing something...ha...ya dun gud