Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Missing In Action
This is - today's focus is kind of generational. Scott McClellan

Scott McClellan, The White House Press Secretary insiders say is on the way out.
He hasn’t given a press briefing for 19 days and there none scheduled the rest of the week. He has seemed a little stressed out when he gives one anyway, so I guess he could use a rest.
The insiders and confidential sources even have a reason for him to be let go. They say he lacks credibility.
Seems more like guilt by association to me.

I got out of the hospital last night and am going to be stuck at home for quite a while. I’m getting better all the time though.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 4:51 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger soonerfan78

    I am glad that you are out, I am sure it is nice to be in your own bed at home...get well freind;)

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Yeah!!!! Glad you are out. Hope you get better fast!!! Rest up and relax!
    Oh Google!

     
  • At 4:01 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    Bummer it's going to be a long healing period! Hope you aren't in pain.
    We will have to get you set up with some more Google ads on your blog. One is not enough! Plus those pesky Public service ads don't pay much. For some reason, Google hates me right now and is showing only Public service ads on my blog and my sidebar of ads is missing. If you click on some individual posts, they are there. I don't know what it's doing. I think it has a mind of it's own.
    I did what I could on yours. Figured you'd have some medical bills to pay.
    I got booted off Blogster, so I can't leave you comments or email you there.
    But I'll try to talk with you later about how to add more adds to your blog. I should be going off to sleep now!
    Rest up!!!

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Teressa

    So glad you are home now. I hope your recovery is quick. Take care and God bless.

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    How you doing?
    *Waits patiently for update*

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Linda

    Glad you are out of the hospital, now you can live your life as you want to again, and get some decent sleep at night, and good grub to eat....give us an update now and then on your progress...

     
  • At 1:38 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    Still waiting for an update...hope you are okay!!!!