Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Friday, July 14, 2006
TIME SLIP
Time goes, you say? Ah, no! Alas, Time stays, we go.
Henry Austin Dobson

I looked at my blog and realized after a gentle reminder from Babs that it has been two weeks and all I have managed to do is make inane comments on other people's posts.
It's been a rough few weeks though everyone here is doing well. Holidays are the busy time when you sell bread and buns. It seems like all I have time to do is read Blogs and try to recover from work. I did take my boys to see the new Pirates movie. It was great! Relief is in sight though after tonight I am off for a week with no real plans.
I have the Grandkids for the weekend so I may have to go see that Pirate movie again.
I guess I'll have to suffer through it.
I can't believe that I actually fell asleep while commenting on a blog this morning.

Off to get ready for work, I'm so excited!
 
posted by Nit Wit at 5:22 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Ahhh... a week off with no real plans sounds great for you! Hope you get to relax on your break from bun world.

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    i would say you are in deep need of a energy boost from the goddess...it should be getting there aroundd...........now...feel better..take kids to the zoo...unless it is as hot there as it is here then take them to a nice cool indoor movie..then to mcdonalds for some nice pirate toys with their hamburgers...
    relax...............don't worry....be happy.......

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    fuck. hope it wasn't my blog that made you go to sleep...arrrhaaha...please don't tell me if it was :P

    the things we "suffer" just for kids and grandkids eh..."but grandpa we don't wanna go see that movie"..."shutup yer going"

    AHA! Nitty I did it...still waiting on my crown and large check for being the latest winner...*runs around the lounge room doing another lap of honour*

     
  • At 5:19 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    by the way???? glad your back ..even one sentence of you nitwit wisdom is ok...dont stay away so long....

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Maybe we should all start putting ice cubes in the oceans?? Think it would help global warming?