Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Monday, February 05, 2007
THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS AND INTO THE RABBIT HOLE


Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.
Joseph Campbell

I think I have finally figured out why I can’t get motivated to post on my blog. I know I should, but I just haven’t been able to get motivated…Until now…

You see I have finally figured it out. I have discovered the great secret. I had to think long and hard, taking into account all the strange things that have been happening in the world for quite a few years. I think it all started on a cold day in late January 2001. That’s when they plugged the Input/output cables into our asses and locked us into our pods.

That’s right were in the real Matrix. Nothing else can explain the surreal happenings since then. You see the Matrix is really a product of Bill Gates and Microsoft and is pretty buggy. The final proof for me came a couple of days ago when I did a full install of Microsoft Vista and it worked perfectly and is running clean and with no conflicts with my hardware and other software.

There were a lot other signs before this though.

It started for me on 9/11.

I remember watching the supposed leader of the United States being told that we were under attack. He already knew that airliners had been high jacked. What bothered me more than his failure to react was that knowing he was a target he chose to sit in a school and endanger all the students and teachers.

Meanwhile Cheney was rushed to a bunker and ran the show from there.

Then The Gump made a speech to the world, and called for a crusade in the Middle East.

I wonder who thought that was a good idea. Same person who got him to tell the world to bring it on and later, mission accomplished.

What should you expect from a group that got its energy policy from oil executives?

They continue to this day to ignore and protect the people really responsible for 9/11 and chase after the solders. I have watched as the money men in Saudi Arabia call and Cheney is there in a flash to receive his marching orders as he did last year.




Bush sails the ship of state on its merry way.

Oil was about $1.43 in 2001 when the Matrix was activated. It went way up over $3.00 and now even though the price of a barrel of oil is the lowest it’s been in years the gas here is still about $2.10.

Exxon/Mobile has posted record profits again this quarter. $39.5 billon. Don’t worry though they are putting the money to good use. No not by building refineries or developing new forms of energy to cut pollution and our dependence on oil.

They fund places like the Heritage Foundation that pretends to be a think tank but is really just there to promote what the oil companies and other big business want. They also fund one called The American Enterprise Institute. They have been busy paying scientists $10,000.00 to publicly try to debunk the U.N. report on global warming. Does anyone else think that this should be a crime and the CEO’s should have their golden parachutes removed? The Bush gang has been helping by putting pressure on government scientists to minimize global warming reports.

In other strange news the Russians are trying to figure out why the snow falling in parts of Siberia is yellow. I wonder too.

Is it some form of pollution or are the gods really pissed.

I think it’s another bug in the Microsoft Matrix.

People in parts of Australia are now going to have to drink recycled water. Yup it comes from the sewage plants. They are suffering some of the worst droughts in history.

I wasn’t aware that they already do this in England and some other countries.

In other news from the land down under for some time there have been Gnomes congregating in a certain location in some woods. There number have been increasing for some time.

You know what I mean don’t you the little statues you see in gardens.

Well, someone took in upon themselves to destroy the whole crowd in what can only be described as a senseless hate crime. I think they were driven to it by drinking purified piss water.

The most surprising thing lately though is that the United States is going to become the number one consumer of wine in the world. They will even surpass the French.

Nice to know we’ll be number one at something.

I am convinced the Microsoft Matrix is real and the bugs are getting worse.

I wonder what will happen next?

 
posted by Nit Wit at 3:19 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger the rube

    i hope you got your vista for free.

    do you really need a fancy video card, a duo processor and tons of memory for it to work or is gates in cahoots with the hardware guys?

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Never ask what will happen next! I think Google is part of the Matrix as well.
    I think you were right about my computer. You know I never dust so there's all sorts of icky stuff in the tower. I'm scared. For now, I just took canned air and cleaned the vents. If it keeps happening, I'm going in.

     
  • At 12:36 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    ....unbuckles blue jeans, lets out big satisfied sigh*...........ahhh! I knew it would be worth the wait...you nailed so many nails on the head you're going to have to join the carpenters union..yup... a piece of art...like a Picasso..or a sunset..
    yes, grasshopper...ya dun gud....
    thanks..

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    ps..did you finish the book on neanderthal?...second and third book are better..get into religion..and that's very interesting...

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Unknown

    WOW!!!

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    Yeah not far from me they had a city referendum on a sewerage treatment plant. They voted no to drinking their own purified "water". Perhaps it should have been a reeferendum they may have got some takers.