Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Blog Block! TRY THIS LINK
The curse of to many things to blog about and a marked lack of motivation whenever I start. All the news just seems to show how stupid and greedy our elected officals really are Depresing subjects are just getting me down.

My health is slowly getting better but I'm sick of talking about that too. I guess I'll just have to find some new subject matter to spark my interest again.

Time to start visiting all the strange sites and see if I can find the end of the internet.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 6:32 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    Try some of those polls... they always treated you well in the past.
    PS... I really like to hear how you are doing. I hope you are feeling better every day!!!

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    Oh, here's a couple of links for websites that will generate a blog posting for you:

    http://www.flooble.com/fun/bloggen.php

    http://blog.outer-court.com/blogomatic/

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    watch pbs..there is such great stuff on pbs...i have seen johnny cash, tom jones, pink floyd, learned how to put up a 24 ft. oblisque(spelling)..in egypt, listened to whales sing and learned how to make erasers...i love pbs..