Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
GUTLESS GALIVANTING
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Winston Churchill



This is not a real post I guess, but more a question.

I keep hearing the media harping on the fact that people in Congress voted to authorize the Gump’s war power authority.

Well, I remember the environment back then and it was ugly.

I also remember that all the votes in Congress for war powers were based on the lies told by the administration.

Funny how the people seem to forget that we are all basing our decisions on what we are told by the White House.

I think this is a good litmus test for future candidates.

I can’t understand why someone running for President can’t say “Hey, I was lied to. My vote was based on lies.”

It will never happen. They are all a bunch of gutless wonders, more worried about their position than the future of this country.

I am having trouble posting right now.
I think it’s what we used to call a target rich environment.
So many subjects so little time.

Then again, I could be full of shit.
 
posted by Nit Wit at 3:21 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    Funny how the integrity of those elected seems to dissolve as quickly as their backbones do when the hit office huh.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger the rube

    i don't think these guys would spend millions to get elected if there wasn't a little something in it for them. i'm not referring to free haircuts.

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    yup...yup...yup...their lips moving? they're lying...

     
  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    They don't want to admit to being stupid enough to believe that song and dance by Powell? I remember that UN meeting, I actually watched that shit on TV wondering when they were going to show proof of the WMD. I never saw any. I saw a bunch of BS. And then next thing I watched was us bombing the crap out of Iraq for no reason.
    Damn crazy people are smart.