Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Monday, February 12, 2007
I NEED ANOTHER VACATION
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Bill Cosby


I went back to work last night and I don’t want to go back again. It was the same as always, just me and a bunch of bread and buns. I don’t mind it really because I’m alone most of the time. I used to be a pretty good salesman and people used to look for me when they wanted to buy something. I was also a bartender for a few years and I was good at that too. I would have to get paid a hell of a lot of money now to be around that many people at work.

A lot of the things I have been reading in the news lately have only convinced me that I should find a job where I never see or talk to anyone. I’ll just mention a couple that kinda stuck in my melon.

First let’s go to Maine and learn about the group that call themselves The Bare Nekkid Mainers. This is a group of naturist nudists that belong to an international organization and participate in nudist events throughout the year.

In the winter when it’s too cold to skinny dip they rent out the Old Town Bowling Center. They cover the windows and post signs at all the doors saying that they are closed for a private party.

Now I have nothing against Nudists but, when I would never be one. Even when I was young I was never what you would call eye candy and was sensitive enough to make sure I didn’t gross out other people by parading around even half nekked. Now just picturing the members releasing their balls has given me nightmares.

As always there was some moron who ignored the signs and came in anyway with his 8 year old son in tow.
He called the police and they saw no violation and even checked with the city attorney.
I don’t know, he walked through two sign covered doors and ignored the manager trying to stop him and saw a nude man playing pool. I think he could have been charged with a few things. Especially since he had a minor with him.

I can’t get this other story out of my head either.
A student at Westerville North High School greased himself with grape seed oil and ran around the cafiteria screaming and flailing his arms scaring all the other students. I never heard of grape seed oil.

The police showed up and he wouldn’t stop and of course being greased they couldn’t hold him. So they used a stun gun on him, twice. He got up after the first time and continued with his show. I don’t understand why ha would do something like this and I really don’t understand why he would get up and continue after being stunned.

Now that’s what I call Greased lightning…
 
posted by Nit Wit at 8:05 AM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger the rube

    i guess the police forgot to bring their hollow point 357 magnums.

    they took a real chance by only stunning the guy in grape seed oil.

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    ewwww, I hate to even try and get a mental picture of a bunch of nekkid fat people bowling..all that stretching and bending...bet there were some loosed farts....
    grape seed oil is very good for you..unless you rub it all over nekkid body and run nekkid through your school and the cops use a taser on you...dumb clucks..

     
  • At 3:00 AM, Blogger Unknown

    The naked bowlers will give me nightmares, I don't even like to look at myself in the mirror naked. The kid should have been tasered several more times, little snot

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    The first guy is just a shit stirrer who obviously can't read or hear. Sounds more like he *knew* and just wanted to "bring down" these disgusting nudists with his moral outrage. Tosser.

    The second one, I wonder if it was on a dare. Damn they shoulda just bought in a Hillbillie they're supposedly good at catching greased things.

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger tkkerouac

    Why would you prefer not working with people?

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    i posted..where is your's....i go thru nitwit withddrawl when you don't post..it's not pleasant..at all...

     
  • At 4:11 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    I need some grape seed oil. I wonder if regular canola oil would work. Not that I'm planning on running around so slick that the cops can't catch me.....
    I need a job with no people too. Hard to find.

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger apositivepessimist

    So I’ve been thinking maybe the job for you is night caretaker at a cemetery. I wonder if there is such a job anymore.

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Cassandra

    Thank you for not posting! :)