Random ramblings from my beer soaked melon about politics, religion, sex, stupidities, nature, and any other subject that penetrates the haze. Sometimes crude and not for the faint of heart or people with normal intelligence, or an abundance of common sense.
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Nominated Nitwitery
Is it weird in here, or is it just me?
Steven Wright





If nominated I will not run.
If elected I will not serve.
If impeached I will not step down.

That is all I will say about Jackiesue’s nomination.
I don’t deservive it and can’t work up the energy to do a witty post about it.
Now, I just have to come up with something to take it’s place.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Let me see…

The Gump is down south making other people feel like they are his tools.
They do have their own touch though.
The Myans decontamanating a site that he visited is one indication of how the rest of the world feels about the United States.

So far the best suggestion I have heard is that maybe this would be a good time to build that wall.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me lately. I think I may be getting an overload on the Policital bullshit meter. I am starting to think that I have been dreaming about what has been going on in Washington lately.
My greatest fear is that I am sane and the stuff I have been following lately is really happening.

Thanks for the honor JS but I have no need for the Kudos. I must be the 6th person nominated. That means I don’t count.

Oh, This is what my back yard looked like this week.



The only time I can wish I was in Texas. :)
 
posted by Nit Wit at 12:29 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger the rube

    wake up mr wit.

    this is 2007, if elected you don't serve, you line your pockets.

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    "SNAP OUT OF IT"...The Goddess needs you on alert for when she decides to bring the great bip on the earth...you will be in charge of bipping the people in ohio that voted for bush..both times...so take notes...look on the bright side...we could have been born in south africa...

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    by the way..it was 84 here yesterday..and in mid 70's today...nana nana boo boo...

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Scottish Toodler

    I can't get over the weather. Last Sunday there was snow, this Sunday it was 70 degrees. Unfortunately, you are sane, and this shit is really happening...

     
  • At 2:59 AM, Blogger Cassandra

    I think it's a beautiful sight. I'm thinking we won't get anymore snow this year.

    I thought the Mayans were pretty smart to cleanse the area that Bush trampled upon. I know if he ever visited my abode, I would be doing some serious mojo cleaning for a long time. Drive out the demons!!!

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    STEPHEN WRIGHT..I LOVE HIM...AND THE OTHER GUY THAT I REALLY LIKED BUT DON'T EVER SEE AROUND WAS STEPHEN BANKS..LIVED IN HIS PARENTS GARAGE...HAD A DRUM SET AND WHEN HE WOULD COME HOME FROM WORK WOULD BE SHOUTING 'BANKS, BANKS, BANKS, BANKS..AND THEN STRIP OFF HIS JACKET AND START PLAYING THE DRUMS...SIGH..I MISS HIM..

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger yellowdoggranny

    STEPHEN WRIGHT..I LOVE HIM...AND THE OTHER GUY THAT I REALLY LIKED BUT DON'T EVER SEE AROUND WAS STEPHEN BANKS..LIVED IN HIS PARENTS GARAGE...HAD A DRUM SET AND WHEN HE WOULD COME HOME FROM WORK WOULD BE SHOUTING 'BANKS, BANKS, BANKS, BANKS..AND THEN STRIP OFF HIS JACKET AND START PLAYING THE DRUMS...SIGH..I MISS HIM..